FileMaker Database Training
Learn the FileMaker database skills you need with personal training.
Training – who doesn’t love to learn? We know we do! We also love to teach and share our knowledge of all things FileMaker and database development. The best way to learn is hands-on and to be able to ask your own questions. Our training is hands-on and always makes plenty of room for Q&A time.
What FileMaker database training options do you offer?
Training sessions are offered one-on-one or in small groups from the comfort of your home or office using the best in class web meeting software Zoom. Topics can be based either on material that we supply, or tailored to you or your group’s specific training needs. Programs of study can include:
- FileMaker layout design and navigation to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Creating and managing a custom FileMaker layout theme to achieve consistency and continuity
- FileMaker database management of tables, fields and the relationship graph
- Report writing and development
- Process automation using FileMaker’s built in scripting tool
- Advanced techniques using FileMaker calculations to improve data simplicity and clarity
- Setting security, managing accounts and creating privilege sets to ensure user appropriate data access
- Generating shareable outputs including emails, Excel documents and PDFs so that people are on the same page
- Publishing on the web using FileMaker Web Direct feature giving broader accessibility to your database
Your classes were taught in such a professional manner and with a great sense of humor. You were truly able to create an atmosphere in which it was fun to learn and you inspired us all to want to learn more.Ingalena
Want To See More?
Need more skills?